Requirement of minimum number of nights (package) for booking during Brazilian and holidays:
Flor de Lis has twelve rooms that can accommodate two, three, four or five persons in a room. All the rooms have an A/C.
All cancellations must be made in writing via e-mail.
For cancellations made at least 30 days prior to the expected arrival date, the deposit will be converted to credit (*) which may be used at any other time subject to prior notice and availability.
For cancellations made between 30 and 15 days prior to arrival, 70% of the deposit will be retained by the pousada as compensation and the remaining 30% will converted to credit (*) which may be used at any other time subject to prior notice and availability.
For cancellations made less than 15 days prior to arrival or cases of NO-SHOW (when the guest does not arrive on the notified date) the full deposit will be retained by the Inn.
In case of NO-SHOW, if the guest does not show up within 24 hours of the notified arrival time, the reservation will be canceled entirely.
(*) CREDIT CAN NOT BE USED DURING HOLIDAY OR PACKAGE PERIODS
Free of charge for children up to 3 years old (one per room).
Please, let us know if this is your case, so that we can adjust the room rate.
SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS FOR TRADE CONDITIONS IN ILHA GRANDE
Keep in mind that to reach Ilha Grande there is a total dependency on boat transfer. The owners of the Pousadas do not have the ability to call the market at any time for ordering ingredients for breakfast, but rather receive them at the door, delivered by a car. They usually carry out their purchases in advance, based on the scheduled bookings. Also, cancellations when they happen, are not easy to remedy.
The relationship between service providers and tourist guests is generally ruled by the Code of Consumer Rights and more specifically by Decree no. 2181, to March 20, 1997, Normative Deliberation. 161 of 09.08.85, Normative Resolution No. CNTUR. 04/83 of 28.01.83.
SPECIAL CASES / INCIDENTAL / EXCEPTIONS.
- The guest is entitled to a refund, partial or total, only when he is unable to reach Ilha Grande due to conditions of transport routes that actually prevent the travel or because of weather conditions, which endanger the safety of travellers. These conditions must be knowledge of the communities from Iha Grande, and attested by public authorities;
- Normal conditions of rain or bad weather, since they do not prevent the arrival and permanence on Ilha Grande, DO NOT fall into these exceptions;
- Cases of sickness and accidents must be reported with presentation of valid documents such as medical certificates and police report.
Only hold your reservation, making the payment, if you agree with the above expressed; you have acknowledged and accepted the conditions presented.